If you are always tired...
- Is your busy mind keeping you awake at night?
- Are you being pulled in too many directions?
- Are you always on the run?
- Is it difficult to eat right and stay active?
We can help you:
- Enjoy greater peace of mind
- Gain clear direction for your life
- Clarify your priorities
- Lose weight
- Boost your energy
Like athletic coaching, life coaching helps people reach their potential. Our program, led by certified life coach, Joe Askin, MD, is a thought-provoking and creative process that will help you to discover who you really are and design a lifestyle that fits you better. It will help you navigate around obstacles that have previously kept you from making the changes you want. The coaching relationship is a professional alliance that you design to best meet your needs and help you move forward.
Life coaching is practical and convenient. Available options include:
- Individual coaching sessions - regularly scheduled 50-minute sessions, usually two per month, by telephone or in-person at our office with field work and e-mail support between sessions as needed.
- Group coaching - much like individual coaching, except that for each session a client joins 2 or 3 others with similar goals. Sessions are scheduled twice per month in-person or by way of a conference call. With facilitation from the coach, clients share their experiences and learn from each other.
We want to help you to Rise and Shine! Contact our office in Calgary and book a consultation today. You do not need a referral from your family physician.
"Thank you so very much for your time and your ‘ear'. You [Joe] are a very effective coach and I appreciate all that I've learned from you. Thank you for showing me how to get to know myself and for offering encouragement to me." S.R. Property Manager, Calgary
"Having a life coach has changed my life. Before I engaged in life coaching I could not see my gifts or abilities clearly or even see them at all; now I have a cognitive blueprint that keeps me focused on what I can do to live with passion, integrity, and purpose. Coaching nurtures me to take care of what is important to me in my life, and moves me towards a future that looks brighter than I could have imagined." B.T., Social Worker, Calgary