Do you think you might suffer from Insomnia?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may suffer from insomnia:
- Do you have trouble calming your mind before going to sleep?
- Do you wake up at night and have trouble falling back to sleep?
- Do you look at the clock every hour on the hour through the night?
- Do you get frustrated because you cannot stay asleep?
- Do you feel like your sleep is light, restless and un-refreshing?
- Do you wake up tired and feel like you live in a fog during the day?
We can help.
A good night’s rest affects every aspect of daily life, and nothing is worse than making every attempt to go to bed early: drinking tea or a cup of warm milk, buying new pillows, or taking sleeping aids, but still waking up grumpy and exhausted each day. Insomnia is defined as difficulty falling asleep, inability staying asleep or waking up repeatedly through the night and light, un-refreshing sleep.
Many people suffer from the occasional night of difficulty sleeping. This is normal, but if this problem occurs for 3 to 4 nights each week on a regular basis this can result in difficulty with concentration, memory, learning, creativity and substantial irritability.
You may suffer from Insomnia and there is help! Check out myinsomniacareplan.ca to find out what you can do for your insomnia.
Contact our office in Calgary and book a consultation today. You do not need a referral from your family physician.